We are currently closed until further notice due to current Covid restrictions. Thank you for your support – Courtmacsherry Hotel, Bandon, West Cork, Ireland
LOOKING FOR THAT PERFECT WEDDING VENUE IN WEST CORK?
WEDDINGS @ COURTMACSHERRY HOTEL
Look no further, Courtmacsherry Hotel has it all! It is the perfect wedding venue in West Cork, offering you an exclusive private hotel – yours for the day with amazing seafront views making picture-perfect photo shoots without having to leave the venue and miss out on any of those special moments with your guests.
From start to finish you can have the entire wedding celebrations within the one venue – the option of a civil ceremony on the grounds – wedding photoshoots on the beach located off the grounds of the hotel and to top it all off, full exclusivity to the hotel & grounds for the entire wedding day just for you and your guests to enjoy. The ultimate experience of privacy and intimacy in a romantic, tranquil, and picturesque setting making this the perfect wedding venue in West Cork. Let us help you to make your dream wedding become a reality.
‘My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite.’
- William Shakespeare
At Courtmacsherry Hotel, we know how special this day is for you which is why we are flexible in our approach to weddings – as we know every bride & groom have their own idea as to what this day should look like so if you have a wedding theme in mind, we will work with you, where possible to help turn it into a reality.
WITH OUR COMPLIMENTS
Any Wedding booked in Courtmacsherry Hotel
will receive the following Compliments
- Superior Bridal Suite for the Bride & Groom on their Wedding night
- Special Room rates for all your guests
- Personalized Menu
- Use of our entire facilities for your wedding photographs
- Ample car facilities for all guests
- Radio Microphone for toasts and speeches
- Special Dietary requirements catered for upon request
WHY CHOOSE COURTMACSHERRY HOTEL AS YOUR WEDDING VENUE IN WEST CORK?
- Flexibility – we work with the bride & groom to tailor each wedding to their preferences and/or themes – you get to choose – after all, it is your big day!
- You have full exclusivity to the hotel, rooms and grounds – no outsiders – just you and the wedding party.
- Capture your wedding memories all in one place – civil ceremony on the grounds – romantic photos on the beach – wedding reception in a private hotel.
- Accommodation for all your guests can be taken care of – Courtmacsherry Hotel has 10 bedrooms, 4 self-catering houses (capacity of each house is 6+ people) and an array of local B&B’s all within walking distances – so no need for the Bride and Groom to worry about a taxi service at the end of the evening.
- Courtmacsherry Hotel can cater for 85 – 100 guests comfortably with various wedding menu options available but we are flexible to adopt those menus to your preferences.
- Speeches can be held before or after the main course – you get to choose.
- Smaller wedding packages are also available.
- Worried about the impact of COVID and losing your deposit? Fear not, we understand these stresses and we can either work together with the regulations at that given time or you can change your wedding date free of charge.
In our Village we have an exquisite pastry chef who has more than 25 years experience of producing stunning wedding cakes. Only a 5 minute walk from the Hotel you can rest assured that your cake will arrive promptly and without a crumb out of place. We can arrange a consultation with Brendan at your convenience.
Mike Brown Photography is not only a member of the family but he also has a vast amount of experience in wedding photography. He has covered over 650 weddings. We would highly recommend Mike to capture all those special moments, from the magical moments as the bride prepares to the vibrancy and excitement of the event itself. All the wedding photos on this page were captured by Mike Brown.
Donna O Neill from Pinup Hair Innishannon is our number 1 recommendation for Hair Styling. Donna offers a professional bridal hair service in which she comes to you on the morning of your wedding to style you and your bridal party so there is no stress in having to make Salon appointments on the morning of your big day. Donna will create a flawless look that will ensure you are happy, relaxed and confident for the day. If you don’t believe us have a look at:
With Years of experience as a professional make- up artist, and a regular on tv and print media, we highly recommend Cassie & Dolly make up, who will create a fresh and flawless look that will take you from dusk to dawn. To Book that appointment:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Phone: 086 1073353
We have a list of local bands that accommodate for all types of weddings. They play a vast variety of music and are fantastic for getting the crowd going.
Part of Courtmacsherry Stables the horse and carriage provides a very memorable fairytale like entrance. What could be more Cinderella- like than arriving at Courtmacsherry Hotel in a Horse drawn carriage like a princess? Bookings for the carriage need to be done early to avoid disappointment.
So whether you are looking for that perfect wedding venue in West Cork which is located not too far from an airport, or one that gives you a “Carte Blanche” to materialise your own dream wedding or a venue which has a stunning coastal sea view so guests can take a stroll on the beach or sit outside to star gaze or simply looking for a venue which makes it easy for guests to mingle and dance all night with each other or alternatively, find that cosy corner to have deep and meaningful conversations – the bottom line is Courtmacsherry Hotel can cater for it all!